Our court reporting and litigation support firm serves clients in Delaware with all their litigation support and court reporting needs. Our experienced and knowledgeable litigation support experts and court reporters travel to all of the counties in Delaware. Our expert team of Delaware Court Reporters are consistently being recognized as the best and most dependable court reporters in the state of Delaware.
DE Litigation Support & Court Reporting Services
Our Delaware Court Reporting and Litigation Support Services are capable of providing the following services to insurance companies and law firms, as well as firms in other fields:
- Court reporting services for depositions in Kent County, New Castle County and Sussex County.
- For hearings or depositions that take place outside of Delaware, we offer live streaming transcripts.
- The implementation of the latest technology and advancement for superior litigation support.
- Page line summaries as well as deposition summaries.
- Delaware video depositions and day in the life videos.
- Both courtroom presentation and jury consulting for Delaware courts.
Local Delaware Advantage with our Court Reporters
At Kaplan Leaman & Wolfe, our Delaware litigation consultants and court reporters are very knowledgeable about Delaware and its three local counties. This knowledge about the state combined with expert litigation and court reporting knowledge ensures that our clients receive the best service possible. We cover the following Delaware counties with our litigation support and court reporting services:
- Kent County
- New Castle County
- Sussex County
Contact Our Delaware Court Reporting & Litigation Support Firm
Contact our Delaware court reporting and litigation support experts today to assist you with your needs in Kent, New Castle, and Sussex County, DE.
Jupiter, Florida 33477
- 3 Legal Technology Trends For Law Firms In 2019April 15, 2019 - 11:58 am
- Court Reporting Vs. Digital RecordingMarch 21, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- Gregg Wolfe Retires From US District Court For The Eastern District Of Pennsylvania To Focus On Role As CEO of Kaplan Leaman & Wolfe Court Reporting & Litigation SupportJanuary 28, 2019 - 2:43 pm
- Top 5 Must-Have Mobile Apps For LawyersNovember 14, 2018 - 11:06 am